FIND OUT MORE . . .
Having the important information before you arrive at Christwalk in the Valley only makes your stay with us more enjoyable. Browse through our "Frequently Asked Questions" section for answers to common questions. If by chance you have a specific question, feel free to submit an inquiry via our form.
In addition, check out our list of resources including local attractions, suggested activities, and Christian resources.
FREQUENTLY ASKED . . .
Browse through our most frequently asked questions. Most likely, others have asked something similar. No, the Christwalk in the Valley does not offer laundry facilities for guests.
Can we bring our own snacks and food even though we will be having our meals prepared by ChristWalk In The Valley?
***Service animals for the blind or hearing impaired are the only exceptions and we must be notified in advance.***
No, the Christwalk in the Valley does not offer laundry facilities for guests.
QUESTIONS . . .
Here at Christwalk in the Valley, we want for you to be well informed. If you have a specific question, our staff is dedicated to helping you. Submit the form below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks.
The Northeast Georgia Mountains are absolutely breathtaking! While you are drawing closer to God on your retreat, there are other nearby attractions you may want to explore. Many are just miles away.
- Minnehaha Falls ~ 3 miles
- Panther Creek Falls Trail Head ~ 3 miles (pictured)
- Rabun Beach Recreation Area ~ 4 miles
- Tallulah Gorge ~ 5 miles
- Dillard House (restaurant) ~ 18 miles
- Alpine Helen, Georgia ~ 26 miles
- Scaly Mountain, NC (Snow Tubing & Ice Skating in winter months) ~ 32 miles
- The Highlands ~ 40 miles
- Mall of Georgia ~ 50 miles
During your spiritual retreat here at Christwalk in the Valley, guests bring their Bible along with additional study material. In our meeting hall,"Upper Room", we have a library of Christian books available for our guests. Please feel free to check out any of our resources during your stay.
For additional reading material during your stay, consider bringing one of the following books with you:
- The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer
- Killing Kryptonite by John Bevere
- Battlefield of the Mind and Workbook by Joyce Meyer
- When Godly People Do Ungodly Things and Workbook by Beth Moore
- And, of course our story: Two Weak Women and Amazing Grace by Bonnie J Hanson